This last month, Siri and the kids come over to visit and was able to stay long enough to see our missionary get home! I had to work everyday that they were here, but there were days that I would get off to spend as much time with them as I could before we leave for Philadelphia.
I was able to join Siri and the kids one day and take them to the rink and another day, the slides. It was good being able to see them play at the water park and slide down them myself with the kids. Last Wednesday, my mom, Siri and I took the kids to the Hogle Zoo. It has changed a lot since the last time I was there and it was quite enjoyable to see the new dinosaur additions.
Waiting for our food
Addie and Connor enjoying the Polar Bear pelt
After the slides, Addie and Connor decided to
cover their faces with cotton candy
I love giraffes
Aiden is so dang adorable! I'm so glad I'm his
favorite
After Clint was released, he jumped in
the pool in his clothes
It has been an eventful month. Quite exciting too, having Clint back and all. I can't wait to leave for Pennsylvania on Wednesday though. I love the east coast, and may be tempted to move out there after I get done with my Radiology Tech program. I was going to do an EMT program, but after talking to my brother a month or so ago, who is a certified EMT, I don't want to deal with people possibly throwing up on me, so I'd rather do the RAD tech. I'll be applying in October and going to sign up for the prerequisite class in September and hopefully get another job in a hospital so I can get some kind of experience covered.












0 comments:
Post a Comment