July 24, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

For the fourth of July, I didn't have to work, and since my family went to Delta for the fourth, I went to visit my cousins and aunt. It was a lot of fun being able to spend time with them and spend the night, although I had to wake up early and head to work the next day.
Lincoln was so tired during the fireworks.


my aunt Trice and cousin Chelsie

Lacie and I turned up some music really loud and danced everywhere.


Cousin Abby and Link

Before I was heading to my aunts house, I sent a text to Cassandra wishing them a happy fourth and was thinking of them since they live only five or so minutes from my aunt. While texting for a bit, I told her that I was glad everything was well, then she text me back and asked if I would like to come up and light a few more fireworks before they put the kids to bed, so of course, I told them I'd love to go up there and visit for a bit.
Henry has gotten so big! He is not four moths old.
Olivia was so cute and also, has gotten big.

Olivia giving me kisses.

Got to love that red hair.


It really was so good to see them and so so stoked I was able to spend some time with the for the fourth.

1 comments:

Robins Family said...

Glad you had a good 4th! Olivia is such a doll and looks just like you!