
So Siri and I were finally going to drive to Utah without stopping at a hotel or anything. So it was a pretty long drive! But it was fun at the same time. The kids were really good and got just a bit fussy towards the end of the drive. Fifteen hours of disney shows and and Mickey Mouse club, I am sure it gets a little boring after awhile, but we made it!
The funny thing about the drive was just after ten minutes we left, Siri ended up getting pulled over. Sean had put this block on the license plate so that the traffic cameras did not recognize the number and they would not get a ticket. Well, unfortunatly the cop was watching her and pulled up behind us to check and pulled us over. Luckily she did not get a ticket for it, but it was still funny at the same time.
Small town of Cameron. The sign says "Cameron trading post". I was going to send this to my friend, but I decided not to.
Random picture







0 comments:
Post a Comment