June 25, 2009

Arizona, here I come! (June 17, 2009)

Utah all cloudy
Just last week, I went down to Arizona just so that I could help Siri with the kids on the drive up to Utah. It was fun being there, but DANG it was hot!!
I flew in at about noonish, and when I first got there, Addie wanted to show me the water blow up toy they had, so we ended up doing that.
The day of, or day later, Siri took me to the outlet mall so that she could pick up some luggage for her and Sean. I only bought a swim suit. Yeah pretty boring right?
Just a day before we had to leave, Sean, Siri, Seth, Cassie and I went out to eat just so that I could see them before we headed back to Utah. We went to The Cheesecake Factory and it was pretty good. I atleast liked the drink I got. I will admit, I miss the heat, but not how humid it was while I was down there. Maybe some time I can go down and get the chance to go to Sedona like everyone else in my family has, but we will just have to see.
Connor sliding down the slide. Ha ha
Addie got so much speed going down!
I loved this little car!

0 comments: