Over the weekend, My mom, dad, Clint and I went down to Manti to watch my cousin get married. Well Clint and I weren't able to go in the temple so we just went and got breakfast and drove around. It was so boring I almost went crazy! There is NOTHING down there at all! We ended up driving to Sterling (just about five minutes away from Manti) which was just as boring, but had these really big and nice cabins just above a little lake. It was like the smaller version of Fish Lake pretty much just with out the golf course. After the wedding was over, my parents then had to go to the wedding breakfast of which we were not invited to, which was another reason why it was pointless to go. So we just watch The Simpsons Movie and got something to eat. After we were done in Manti, we then had to drive another hour and a half to Delta for the reception later that night. We stayed with the other Barney's for the night and while we were waiting to go to the reception.
When we got the the reception, it was SO crowded! I was getting claustrophobic or something. It was good though I guess, we just stood around talked to my family and waited till the line went down to go congratulate them and everything. Later that night after everything was finally done, we went back to my aunt and uncles house and ate some sandwichs and watched The Prestige. Then just to end everything, Sunday, we just went to my cousins homecoming then ate and chatted after at some gym in Delta. I love seeing my dads side of the family and everything, but there is just never anything to do down there. But it will be good to see them again for my soon to be cousin's bridal shower.
When we got the the reception, it was SO crowded! I was getting claustrophobic or something. It was good though I guess, we just stood around talked to my family and waited till the line went down to go congratulate them and everything. Later that night after everything was finally done, we went back to my aunt and uncles house and ate some sandwichs and watched The Prestige. Then just to end everything, Sunday, we just went to my cousins homecoming then ate and chatted after at some gym in Delta. I love seeing my dads side of the family and everything, but there is just never anything to do down there. But it will be good to see them again for my soon to be cousin's bridal shower.


0 comments:
Post a Comment