March 3, 2009

Classic FUN Center!


Cami and I trying to balance.

Patrick playing tag with Ry and Tal.



So today, my mom and I took Ryan, Talmage and Elizabeth to Classic Fun Center! They are all just so cute when they are playing on the inflatables and games. Ryan and Tal got so many tickets; just their reaction was priceless. I am not a very lucky person, but when I was helping Elizabeth win some tickets with games, I got the Bonous or Jackpot every single time! Even when i wasn't even trying to win! It was awesome! The Pirate Cove is usually my favorite part. I took Elizabeth in it, but I didn't know she was afraid of heights, so just getting up to the top she would not let go of me and started to cry. I felt so bad! But she did love the slide. I love these kids!



Earlier today, Elle, Ry, Tal and I were goofing around taking pictures just before we went to Classic. They are such goonies!

0 comments: