Alright, I know I just put a post up, but I might as well fill in what I will be up to in the next two weeks cause I know I won't be on for awhile. Well just recently I got a job at Classic Fun Center. I have worked there before, but I just need something to help me with school. (and mostly to get a phone) I officially start working on the twenty ninth, but my brother-in-law Patrick, told me that they might be needing me to start possibly tomorrow only cause seven people are quitting to go off to college. Well this is going to be crazy cause I will be working on Monday, possibly Tuesday, then go up to the cabin that Tuesday night, come home Wednesday go to my cousins that night then come home Thursday then leave for Arizona on Friday. I know it doesn't seem a lot, but... it is! Most of it is just possibilities right now, but I am sure I will find a way to make it all work out. I really can't wait to start working though. I want to work a lot so that I can start to support myself. I really want to be a lot more independent then I am right now (which, to be honest is not very much. Ha ha) I think since I am willing enough to work so much and save money and get a good budget, I will be fine in the "real world". So after having this up, all I will really be doing is just working, so not all that much. I don't have much of a social life to really do anything but work, so it will all be good! :)
August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment