April 9, 2009

Walking in Layton

Well earlier today, Lindee and I were hanging out. I had to hurry and head home though so I could finish doing the dishes. After Lindee dropped me off, and I got the kitchen cleaned up, I decided to walk to Lindee's house. It was a pretty nice day, so why not? I told her I was and that she could pick me up whenever she can. While on my expedition to her house, I decided to take some random pictures. (obviously) This was the second time I have walked to her house. I really like it, cause there are always people that can make me laugh. There were three cars (full of boys :) ha) that passed me, and they would either honk and wave, or honk and yell like big dumbs boys can be. But it is kind of funny though.
Just about five minutes or so away from Lindee's house, there was a dog across the street from me. When it saw me, it ran across the street nearly getting hit by a car. It scared me so bad! I started petting it, then after, I started walking towards Lindee's again. The dog then started following me. I saw Lindee driving to me and I explained why the dog was following me and we took it to the animal shelter. I felt so bad. She was the sweetest dog and listened really well. Hopefully the owners will check the shelter. I was tempted to keep it, but my mom would have flipped so we just did the next best thing.

0 comments: