February 9, 2009

Oh so bored!

Well to update on everything i have been doing, i really have not been up to much. Just hanging out at home and doing absolutely nothing! Well a couple of days ago, Alex andJeff bought seven hobenero peppers. It wasn't as funny as the first time they took it, but Alex did eat four one right after another. I ate one and it was pretty good. It did get really hot and i had to drink a lot of milk but it wasn't all that bad. I'd try another. Austin and I hung out a bit too during the week but not lately. Just this Saturday, I went on a blind date with Jeff's cousin Aaron. It was fun, we just hung out and watched a movie. He was really funny too so it was good he made me laugh. I needed it. Well, right now i am in Lehi staying with my cousins. I am just sick of everyone around me in Layton, so i needed a break from everything. That is pretty much everything that has gone on since the last time i was on, I will have to start taking a lot of pictures everywhere i go now.

1 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

I love you Shelli! Come home. I need you here.